So, which one do you think, is the best News Channel in India?

7 Jan 2016

Kangana Ranaut scores once again with a screen splitting double role!

Got to watch TwM & TwMR on a single stretch last day.
I know that I got a little late to it, yet, my mind can't escape without appreciating the performance of this actress, once again, I got wonder struck. I swear that none other than KANGANA RANAUT could render the bifurcating and challenging characters with difference in their natural  gradients like 'Tanuja' and 'Kusum' with such perfection. Once again the actress has proved that she is the QUEEN of the industry! :) (y) __/\__
Glad to see such well scripted female oriented family dramas with perceptional themes coming up with legendary artists in the lead roles.
#Tanu_Weds_Manu
#Tanu_Weds_Manu_Returns
.
- Rahul Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment